Wednesday, September 21, 2011

One, Two and counting

I wanted to update my friends, family, and readers on what was happening so far. Just a bit ago, I wrote out my support letter draft, and earlier worked on my visa application! It feels good when you get something done...

Coming up, I have my second training on Sunday the 25th. Pray that all of us will just simply have joy. joy, and more joy of the Lord and unity in our team. May the love of the Lord just shine in all of us :) If you would ever like to find out what to pray for specifically, I have a separate page named "Prayer Requests" on the right-hand column.

I celebrated my birthday yesterday, and my brother bought me an I-tunes gift card. Through searching over secular songs, I found a song by Chris Sligh named "One". I believe it fits perfectly with our prayer for our team:

2 comments:

Lilac Bud Gal said...

How exciting!!! It sounds like you have been kept busy getting ready. :) Thanks so much for the update. I'll be praying for you and your team.

The song is really neat! I am definitely adding it to my list! :)

Blessings!!!
Sarah

Rachel said...

Isn't it a wonderful song? :)
Thank you, Sarah, for your prayers!! Greatly appreciated!

Blessings and love,
Rachel